• Stainless steel cylinders welded with TIG system (Tungsten Inert Gas).
• 100% Hydrostatically tested.
• Unique surface treatment. Semi matt polished extinguisher. • Forged brass valve with pressure gauge.
• Synthetic dielectric rubber hose of great maneuverability. The nozzle produces a very thin spray that increases the cooling power. It doesn´t produce thermic neither electric shock. Testing in concordance to IRAM 3544 standards at a tension of 100kv.
• Ventouri type nozzzle.
• Compressed air pressurization.
• Easy to use compact equipment. Simple maintenance.
• Extinguishing agent: Tri-destilled and deionized water. It doesn´t affect the ozone layer and neither contributes to global warming.
|Nominal capacity (kg)||10 dm3|
|Loaded weight (kg)||13|
|Height (mm)||620 / 650|
|Discharge time (s)||75|
|Discharge Range (m)||3/4|
|Temperature range (°C)||5 a 50|
|Service pressure (Mpa)||0,8|
|Tested pressure (Mpa)||2,0|
|Fire extinguisher IRAM std.#||3693|